Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
For many people, their homes are their most treasured possessions. Ensuring your home and belongings are protected can give you peace of mind—and a financial safeguard—if something unfortunate happens. However, knowing how much coverage you need and ensuring you have all the necessary protections can be complicated. 1st American Insurance Agency can help you with insurance for these critical assets.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
Homeowners insurance is referred to as a package policy since it provides a layer of property and liability coverage. While every policy is different, the typical home insurance policy offers the following:
- Property structure coverage may help pay to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by a covered disaster.
- Personal belongings coverage may pay for repairing or replacing furniture, clothing, sports equipment and other personal items stolen or destroyed by a covered disaster. There are usually policy limits, but we can help you with any additional personal property endorsement or floater you may need for expensive items to ensure they have sufficient coverage.
- Liability protection may pay the costs of medical bills and lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage that you, your family or your pet causes. Your policy may also pay court costs and awards up to your limit.
- Additional living expenses protection may help pay your living expenses if you must live elsewhere because of a covered disaster. This coverage may include hotel bills, restaurant meals and other living expenses up to your policy’s limit.
Depending on your specific situation, you may need to secure additional coverages or purchase endorsements to your standard home insurance policy. 1st American Insurance Agency is here to help you navigate your home insurance needs.
How Much Homeowners Insurance Do I Need?
Determining how much homeowners insurance you need can be complicated. You can work with 1st American Insurance Agency and your mortgage lender to ensure that you have enough coverage. Standard homeowners insurance offers protection from damage to your home’s structure, including fixtures, plumbing and heating. You may need more coverage if you have luxury belongings or high-risk items. We can work with you to determine a suitable amount of insurance for your home and belongings.
How Much Is Homeowners Insurance?
The cost of your home insurance policy depends on various factors, including:
- Where you live
- Your home’s price and the cost to rebuild it
- The amount of coverage you want
- Your home’s age and condition
- Your home’s security and safety features
- Your credit history
- Any additional coverage you add
- Your deductible
Call us today for a no-obligation quote on home insurance.
We’ve Got You Covered
1st American Insurance Agency can review your home insurance options and help you with a policy that meets your coverage needs. Call us at 773-467-2200 to get started.